SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANANGER (FLEET, TRANSPORT & OUTSOURCED LOGISTICS)
SALARY: £60-70k + 30% BONUS + £6.5k CAR ALLOWANCE
LOCATION: LEEDS (HYBRID 1 -2 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
The company are a renowned international logistics company that specialises in parcel delivery and courier services. They handle a significant volume of parcels, working with e-commerce business and individuals to deliver packages to customers doorsteps.
Are you looking for a challenging role that has the potential for you to be a Procurement Director within the same company? This firm is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager who is an indirect generalist or a Fleet/Transport/Logistics Procurement Specialist to aid in the growth of the business.
The firm have had major success in recent years and are expected to exceed their targeted earnings once again with their current trajectory. Recently securing contracts with one of the largest e-commerce brands and leading innovation with their new technology for track and trace within the courier industry, the firm are tightening their procurement function to maximise profits.
Some Responsibilities as a Senior Procurement Manager (Fleet, Transport & Logistics):
- Support Procurement Director with the development of standardised processes and strategies to ensure best practice procurement.
- Manage a procurement lifecycle of a £300m+ external fleet and transport spend
- Lead large and complex contract negotiations and contract management for the company
- Manage own and direct reports' workplans and timelines for category strategy followed up by execution.
- Lead management of key suppliers in conjunction with stakeholders
Some Requirements of a Senior Procurement Manager (Fleet, Transport & Logistics):
- Experience with fleet and logistics procurement in a similar role or in an FMCG environment
- Significant supplier negotiation experience across complec and large- scale deals
- Experience managing a small team is preferred
- Ability to identify new opportunities that challenge standard convention.
If you would be interested in this role but do not meet all requirements still do apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Capex, Fleet, Logistics, FMCG, Transport, Category Manager, CIPS, Leeds, Hybrid Working, Supply chain, Contract Management, ESG, Sustainability, Analysis, Procurement Function Development, Team Management, Senior Procurement Manager