INDIRECT GENERALIST SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL LOGISTICS COMPANY
SALARY: £60-70k + 30% BONUS + £6.5K CAR ALLOWANCE
LOCATION: LEEDS (HYBRID 1 -2 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
The company are a leading international logistics company that specialise in courier services. They are well known for handling a significant volume of parcels and working with a multitude of e-commerce brands, recently securing a large contract with one of the top 5 e-commerce brands.
Are you looking for a challenging role that will puts you in succession as Procurement Director? The firm is looking for an Indirect Generalist Senior Procurement Manager to aid in the logistics procurement for the company.
Being at the forefront of courier services, the firm are heavily investing in their ESG projects and are inclined to hire an individual who can aid in the development of finding the right processes to put in place. You will be reporting directly into the Procurement Director, who is keen on hearing on suggestions to aid the sustainability goals for the company.
Some Responsibilities as a Senior Procurement Manager:
- Support Procurement Director with the development of standardised processes and strategies to ensure best practice procurement.
- Manage a procurement lifecycle of a £300m+ external fleet and transport spend
- Lead large and complex contract negotiations and contract management for the company
- Manage own and direct reports' workplans and timelines for category strategy followed up by execution.
- Lead management of key suppliers in conjunction with stakeholders
Requirements as a Senior Procurement Manager:
- Experience with logistics and/or fleet procurement in a similar role or in an FMCG environment
- Significant supplier negotiation experience across complex and large- scale deals
- Experience managing a small team is preferred
- Ability to identify new opportunities that challenge standard convention.
If you would be interested in this role but do not meet all requirements still do apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Capex, Fleet, Logistics, FMCG, Transport, Category Manager, CIPS, Leeds, Hybrid Working, Supply chain, Contract Management, ESG, Sustainability, Analysis, Procurement Function Development, Team Management, Senior Procurement Manager