Commercial Operations Senior Manager - Fortune50 Pharmaceutical Major - Competitive salary + Benefits - Modern Central London Offices - 1 office day pw
Due to outstanding YoY performance, Fortune50 pharmaceutical giant seeks a high-achieving Commercial Operations Manager to join the award-winning bid management & sourcing team taking ownership and responsibility for pricing compliance strategies, identify value opportunity and develop strategies and action plans for the resolution of contractual, non-compliance. Operating in a cross-functional environment, the successful individual will partner with executives across multiple areas of the business to define and implement the strategy for compliance & Contract processes. Joining an organisation going through a period of extensive growth, the successful individual will have rapid progression opportunities and the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in the business.
Commercial Operations Senior Manager Role profile:-
- Reporting into the Director of Bid Management & Sourcing Execution
- Own the strategic planning and scheduling of pricing audits with manufacturers in alignment with the businesses strategic goals for the year
- You will also take on project management responsibilities with a specific focus on bid management, contract compliance and sourcing execution; ensuring continuity of delivery against key initiatives and creating accountability with action owners to ensure commercial opportunities are capitalised on.
- Work closely with finance and sourcing teams to ensure value initiatives are effective
- Identification of opportunities to improve processes related to analysing competitive market intel and identifying pricing non-compliance; improving the success rate of seeking manufacturers for required price changes. Collaborating with Tech & Analytics teams to develop these sophisticated analytical solutions and improve existing dashboarding
This role requires strong communication skills with proven ability to analyse, interpret, and report data along with acute attention to detail and ability to deliver against strict deadlines and agreed Service Level Agreements.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org