INDIRECT GENERALIST SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER (FLEET, TRANSPORT & OUTSOURCED LOGISTICS) - GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE
SALARY: £65-70K + 30% BONUS + £6.5K CAR ALLOWANCE
LOCATION: LEEDS (1-2 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
The company are one of the largest courier services globally are specialise in logistics and are well known for the volume of parcels they deliver. The firm are developing their procurement function to focus on sustainability and to hit their goals as soon as possible.
The company has achieved significant accomplishments in recent times and is predicted to surpass their planned earnings once again based on their current path. They have recently signed agreements with a major e-commerce brand and are pioneering advancements in track and trace technology for the courier industry.
Are you interested in an exciting position with the opportunity to become a Procurement Director within the same company? This organization is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager with expertise in Fleet/Transport/Logistics Procurement OR a well-rounded specialist in indirect procurement who has touched these specific categories.
Some Responsibilities as a Senior Procurement Manager (Fleet, Transport & Logistics):
- Support Procurement Director with the development of standardised processes and strategies to ensure best practice procurement.
- Manage a procurement lifecycle of a £300m+ external fleet and transport spend
- Lead large and complex contract negotiations and contract management for the company
- Manage own and direct reports' workplans and timelines for category strategy followed up by execution.
- Manage a team of 2 Senior Buyers.
Some Requirements of a Senior Procurement Manager (Fleet, Transport & Logistics):
- Experience with logistics and/or procurement in a similar role or in an FMCG environment
- Significant supplier negotiation experience across complex and large- scale deals
- Experience managing a small team is preferred
- Ability to identify new opportunities that challenge standard convention.
If you would be interested in this role, please do apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Capex, Fleet, Logistics, FMCG, Transport, Category Manager, CIPS, Leeds, Hybrid Working, Supply chain, Contract Management, ESG, Sustainability, Analysis, Procurement Function Development, Team Management, Senior Procurement Manager