Indirect Buyer - Indirect Services - Global Food & Beverages Firm -West London + Flexible Working - £40,000 - £47,000 + Package
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly renowned prestigious firm are seeking an ambitious indirect procurement buyer to join their rapidly expanding Global Procurement function. Famed for their forward-thinking culture, they operate with the entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of a start-up, this is the perfect opportunity for an indirect procurement professional who wants to put their own stamp on a truly Global organisation.
The successful applicant will take autonomy over multiple immatures spend areas across business-critical indirect procurement categories such as Marketing, Professional Services and FM Procurement. This is a fantastically broad role which will provide ample development and progression for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and make a global impact at a truly Blue-Chip organisation!
As Buyer - Indirects, you will: -
- Have ownership over the procurement strategy for various indirect categories, managing spends in the tens of £millions across a global remit
- Help build and implement a brand-new category strategy that will be rolled out to all locations internationally meaning you will collaborate with both local and group functions to add value and create significant efficiencies across the wider business
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders as part of a world-class procurement function, acting as an SME for your various categories
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for one of the largest companies in the world and progress through their best-in-class procurement function
Buyer - Indirects, required background: -
- Exposure to end-to-end indirect procurement ideally
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment is preferred but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Strong stakeholder and soft skills
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above + CIPS)
This is an unbelievable opportunity for an aspiring procurement professional to move into a broad role for a global company that has continued its rapid growth over the last 18 months!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, indirect procurement, professional services procurement, marketing procurement, indirect generalist, IT procurement, FM procurement, supply chain, logistics, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, London, Reading, Berkshire, Central London