Indirect Procurement Buyer / Best-in-Class FMCG Organisation / Excellent Progression Opportunities / Birmingham / £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus & CIPS Sponsorship
Are you a passionate up-and-coming procurement professional seeking an excellent company environment to further your strategic procurement abilities across the full indirect function? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This industry-leading organization works collaboratively with very recognizable brands where they've recently undergone some impressive growth plans and are therefore looking to grow their best-in-class team. You will be working closely with very credible senior stakeholders to drive strategic procurement activities across the end-to-end indirect procurement function.
You will be working for an excellent line manager who provides invaluable expertise in addition to his great leadership style centered around the perfect balance between providing support and autonomy. Your individual development will continuously be prioritized within this employee-centric environment.
Indirect Procurement Buyer responsibilities…
- Drive strategy and strategic procurement activities across the end-to-end procurement function in relation to various indirect categories, including but not limited to, Logistics procurement, Professional Services procurement, Facilities Management procurement and IT procurement
- Ownership of the end-to-end contract management process (with support from legal) in relation to understanding the T&C's, leading negotiations and maximizing value whilst taking into account risk mitigation and governance
- Continuously challenge current procurement processes through identifying areas for improvement and providing innovative solutions to drive best practice procurement
- Undertake a range of day-to-day procurement activities, from strategic sourcing and vendor management to identifying savings opportunities and continuous stakeholder collaboration
Indirect Procurement Buyer requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate some past strategic exposure within the indirect procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding strategic sourcing, contract management and stakeholder relationship management
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, forward-thinking and progressive organization
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement buyer, indirect procurement buyer, senior buyer, purchasing, strategic procurement, procurement strategy, indirect purchasing, contract management, contract negotiation, stakeholder relationship management