PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACTS OFFICER - BOUTIQUE LEGAL CONSULTANCY
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
LOCATION: LONDON (1 DAY A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
Are you currently looking for your next step after achieving a bachelor's degree in law/business/economics? Have you had experience working within public sector procurement regulations? Are you looking for a role where you will be interacting with your key stakeholders and providing an exceptional service to them?
This boutique legal consultancy is currently partnered with public and private sector clients including the NHS, UK Housing Association and Local Government. If you are seeking a role where you will be managing key clients and frameworks and are keen to grow within a boutique consultancy, then look no further!
This newly formed position in the consultancy has come about due to the operational success within the organisation! An exciting time to join a consultancy that will provide you with the necessary training and development to upskill yourself!
Key responsibilities for the successful Procurement and Contracts Officer:
- Daily management and administration of public sector legal frameworks
- Direct responsibility for client queries and advising on billing queries
- Carrying out regular spend analysis and maintaining database and invoicing data
- Assist on public procurement projects and tenders
Key requirements for the successful Procurement and Contracts Officer:
- Positive, proactive approach with ability to inject enthusiasm and energy into their work
- Ability to manage high volume of administrative work
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills is a must
If you would be interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Legal, consultancy, Client services, Stakeholder management, data analysis, spend analysis, procurement, SRM, wfh, hybrid, remote, London, indirect procurement, frameworks, framework manager