LEAD BUYER - TECHNOLOGY - GLOBALLY ESTEEMED ORGANISATION - AEROSPACE & DEFENCE
SALARY: £40,000-50,000 + £2000 BONUS + 14% PENSION + PAID OVERTIME + ANNUAL SALARY
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
Esteemed Global Aerospace organisation has commenced their search for an upcoming procurement professional to join their established procurement function as a Lead Buyer for all their technology needs! The organisation has won multi-billion£ contracts globally and already have the pipeline for the next decade secured!
You will have the opportunity to work on an international basis liaising with teams in Italy, France and other countries, with opportunities to travel if required! You will have the opportunity to explore Enterprise Software, Engineering & Manufacturing Software, Networks, Telecoms and Cybersecurity!
In a procurement world where data, technology and software solutions are becoming ever more influenceable in decision making processes, the role gives you the opportunity to be part of some exciting and defining strategy. You will not only get the chance to work on global contracts and travel, but have the opportunity to influence at senior levels, take on more responsibility and increase exposure, but more importantly drive your career path in a very sought after and significant category - making it an ideal opportunity for someone looking to fast-track their career into senior management and above.
Requirements of a Lead Buyer:
- British Passport (required)
- Experience managing procurement lifecycle for roughly £50m in IT external spend through effective procurement practices
- Experience working in matrix structures
- A strong work ethic and commitment to deliver on promises, most importantly a can-do attitude!
- Some procurement experience in the following categories: - Networks, Telecoms, Engineering & Manufacturing Software, Cybersecurity and Hardware (preferred not required)
- CIPS qualified (preferred not required)
If you are interested in this position as Lead Buyer with a globally renowned organisation, please apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Indirect Procurement, IT procurement, Technology procurement, Cisco, Networks procurement, Cyber Security, SaaS, Aerospace, Tech, WFH, Hybrid, Bolton, Stevenage, Bristol, Indirect generalist, Career Progressive, innovative procurement, Software procurement, Hardware Procurement