PROCUREMENT MANAGER | FACILITIES MANAGEMENT | GLOBAL FMCG | AWARD WINNING PROCUREMENT FUNCTION | SALARY £60 - 70k | MIDLANDS - HYBRID
If you are interested If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Oskar - jobsOE@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This prestigious £Multi-Billion Global Supermarket chain are experiencing sustained & substantial growth, subsequently they are consistently investing into their Multi-Award Winning Procurement function. They are seeking a driven, passionate and efficient Procurement Manager to play a crucial role in being responsible for the largest area of indirect spend - Facilities Management.
This Multi-Award Winning FMCG Giant seek a Procurement Manager who can deliver commercially beneficial outcomes through devising and implementing cutting edge category strategies to reduce the total cost of ownership for their sites and maintain high operational functionality and revenue generation.
The procurement function within this streamlined business model is instrumental in revenue generation, customer satisfaction allowing the firm to deliver both high quality products and substantial value to customers throughout Europe without compromising on price. Facilities Management Procurement is a vital contributor to the overall business success as this renowned multi-National chain possess more than 10,000 stores worldwide.
Seize this golden opportunity to fast track your procurement career help strategically enhance this industry powerhouse's procurement processes and enable the delivery of their commercial goals. The firm based in the Midlands are offering a competitive salary of £60 - 70k, a flexible hybrid working structure (2 days home) and a collaborative, innovative and dynamic working environment.
- The procurement professional will be responsible for supporting Hard & Soft FM Procurement, proactively sourcing, delivering cost savings, conducting category & spend analysis and subsequently, influencing the category strategy.
- In collaboration with internal stakeholder engagement, the Procurement Manager will devise and implement the category strategy for FM across a variety of sites.
- Communicate with external suppliers and organisational stakeholders to drive innovation and improvement across both Hard & Soft FM.
- Conduct category analysis and maintain strong supply market knowledge to develop sourcing opportunities which facilitate category development and add value to the business.
- Deliver cost savings across the department and drive value through the supply base.
- Support the end-to-end procurement processes such as; RFP, RFQ, contract negotiations, spend analysis and aim the commercial metrics which align with the category targets.
- Managing supplier relationships to ensure performance, onboarding of new suppliers and the management of ongoing supplier contracts to ensure compliance & delivery.
- Manage 2x Assistant Buyer - responsible for their performance and development.
- Experience of Supplier Relationship Management and managing supplier performance.
- Strong people management and leadership skills, positive communicator and influencer.
- Proven ability in contract management - contracting, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions. Knowledge of CAFM software.
- Knowledge of SAP / Ariba to manage tender exercises such as RFI, RFP & eAuctions.
The firm will consider candidates coming from either a facilities management procurement or category management background. If you are interested If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Oskar - jobsOE@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, indirect, direct procurement, direct, sourcing, strategic sourcing, strategic procurement, category manager, procurement manager , FM, facilities management, category assistant, category specialist, purchasing specialist, buying, purchasing manager, purchasing, senior buyer, category buyer, food, beverage, FM, technology, Facilities, Utilities, Supermarket, Retail, FTSE100, Fortune 500, supplier management, supply chain, supply chain manager, Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands, Tamworth, Leicester, Nottingham, Shrewsbury, Telford, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Burton on Trent, Nottinghamshire, Walsall, Peterborough, Stratford upon Avon, Northampton, Kettering, Rugby Warwickshire, Warwick, Derby, Derbyshire, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, UK, flexible, hybrid, CIPS, MCIPS.