SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST | PROCUREMENT | AEROSPACE & DEFENCE | FTSE250 COMPANY | PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN | SALARY 30 - 40k | HYBRID - MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Oskar - jobsOE@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This client is an innovative, market-leading FTSE 250 company operating within the Defence Technology sector. The company are at the forefront of cutting-edge research and development which comes to life through their outstanding experimentation facilities across multiple locations in Southern England. Their technical engineering and scientific expertise act as a catalyst to develop technologies which maintain the security of global infrastructure and our population.
The client is offering the Supply Chain Manager a competitive salary of 30k - 40k, as well as both a collaborative and rewarding working environment with vast potential for career progression and the ability to work flexibly under hybrid working conditions.
- Procures technical equipment, custom engineered products, systems, software or components by negotiating favourable terms, volume discounts, and long-term contracts with suppliers, as well as preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology trends, market forces, cost trends, and supplier technology road maps to ensure informed procurement decisions.
- Ensures that purchase orders and contracts adhere to organizational policies and resolves any defects or delivery problems with suppliers while also negotiating refunds.
- Maintains awareness of the restrictions, controls, and accreditations placed on suppliers working in a Defence environment, always prioritizing sourcing strategies that comply with internal regulations.
- Collaborates with the Commercial and Supply Chain Programme Management team to identify supply chain process improvement opportunities.
- Works with key stakeholders to develop plans that align with targets, enhance supplier performance, and facilitate continuous improvement plans across spend.
- Works with peers to develop and refine systems, processes, and best practices to help the client achieve top-tier performance and bring consistency to sourcing activities.
- Looking for an ambitious, adaptive and change focused Supply Chain Specialist who possesses technical category knowledge and a proven track record of success within the industry.
- The Supply Chain Specialist should be delivery, results and customer focussed with both a propensity to exceed expectations and the ability to thrive independently with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Technical knowledge of category, highly Customer focused, ambition to meet & exceed expectations, highly results & delivery orientated.
- Emotionally intelligent, Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline or similar, 1 year of procurement or supply chain experience.
- Negotiations skills, knowledge of procurement systems, CIPS Qualified or working towards.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Oskar - jobsOE@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Procurement, Supply Chain Specialist, Supply Chain, Procurement Manager, procurement specialist, supply chain procurement, direct procurement, aerospace, defence, intelligence, purchasing, buyer, buying, supply chain manager, Supply chain graduate, Junior supply chain, supply chain, operations, strategic procurement, strategic sourcing, procurement operations, senior stakeholders, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Guildford, Woking, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Wiltshire, Salisbury, Gloucestershire, Swindon, Berkshire, Reading, Southampton, South Coast, Bristol, Bath, Worcestershire, Evesham, Malvern, Bournemouth, Worcester, Gloucester, Ledbury, Basingstoke