2030 Saudi Vision - Major Construction Projects - Global Consultancy - Ex-Pats - £60-85k Tax free - Senior Procurement Manager - Saudi Arabia
Word renowned global procurement & supply chain consultancy with a prescence across 33 countries is seeking highly experienced procurement professionals to join their team and work on some of the most innovative and fast paced construction projects across the globe. With a current focus in the Mena region our client is the sole source of procurement practitioners on major projects in Saudi Arabia - with a current focus on aiding in the 2030 vision.
The successful candidate will be joining the business as a Senior Procurement Manager on a 12 month FTC renewing on a yearly basis looking after the construction and sustainability spend. They are seeking someone with a breadth of experience in the construction spend with and understanding of all construction frameworks. If you have a background in Surveying that is also a bonus!
With this opportunity you will receive:
- Full living accommodation provided
- Living and travel expenses paid for
- A yearly flight allowance
- Bonus at end of service
- Visa and medical expenses provided
They are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in major construction work
- Experience within a global firm within Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, engineering, renewable energy
- You will be able to advise and deliver successful end-to-end procurement sourcing and tactical buying for the client.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, Tactical, Buying, Buyer, direct procurement, strategic procurement, engineering, construction, renewable energy, transport, infrastructure, civil infrastructure, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, relocation, travel, degree, CIPS, flexible working