Procurement & Sourcing - Global Senior Procurement Manager - Fleet - Directorship within 2 years - £60,000-£80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Shares + Package - London (hybrid working)
Due to exponential growth, this globally revered FTSE 100 Firm is ramping up its focus on best-practice procurement and has created a new opportunity for a rapidly developing Procurement expert to join the team. Not only will the successful candidate be the key figure in driving this high spending procurement function towards best-in-class, they will also be targeted for fast-tracked promotion to Sourcing & Procurement Director within 2 years, and be encouraged to make cross-functional moves.
As Global Fleet Senior Procurement Manager you will be managing the category spend for global fleet. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to join a category in a period of change with a focus on Sustainability.
Procurement responsibilities will include:-
- Develop and implement a global category strategy for fleet in support of key operational, financial and sustainability objectives.
- Drive further outsourcing of the global fleet category to standardise operations, deliver internal/external efficiencies and achieve business objectives.
- Enable procurement strategies that deliver the firm's fleet needs while driving costs savings for the category.
- Work across matrixed stakeholder organizations to influence the desired outcomes for the category.
- Lead performance in the fleet category to ensure the firm's ambitious external company commitments is met
In order to be successful you must have:-
- Procurement experience in Global fleet is a must
- Experience driving the outsourcing of fleet or a similar global category to standardize operations, drive internal/external efficiencies and achieve business objectives
- The ability to create category strategies for indirect categories in support of key operational, financial and sustainability objectives
- Success in championing global sustainability objectives across regional commercial stakeholder organizations
- A track record of driving program implementation across a multi-functional stakeholder base (commercial, finance, HR, etc.) while navigating complex global and local supply chains to deliver against a
- Strong global experience preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for an incredibly ambitious Procurement expert to fast-track one's career towards Procurement Directorship within a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this forum.