GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL MEDIA FIRM
SALARY: £60,000 -- £65,000 + £4,750 CASH ALLOWANCE + PACKAGE
LOCATION: WEST LONDON (3 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
An exciting opportunity for a buyer looking for their next step with a universal, respectable, multi-billion£ generating media organisation. Working alongside procurement professionals with over a decade of experience who have moved within the organisation to gain a variety of procurement skills, you will report directly into the Head of Procurement who will act as a mentor throughout your career development.
You will be liaising with teams in Germany, Italy and the USA to source the necessary technology services and equipment with a huge focus on cloud! You will be joining the organisation at a time where you will be joining their cloud transformation journey. You will be driving strategic sourcing activities within the Group Procurement function, in a culture that fosters innovation, so a lot of room to challenge conventional practices and make your mark!
Responsibilities of a Global Procurement Manager - Technology:
- Collaborating with the Group Head of Procurement to develop and execute procurement strategies
- Take ownership of subcategories such as Broadcast Technology (studio equipment, content production hardware/software) and Infrastructure (e.g., cloud, data centers, servers and storage)
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure optimal deals, mitigating risk while maximizing value.
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead discussions with suppliers
- Work with legal teams to negotiate contracts, including Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work
Requirements of a Procurement Manager - Technology:
- Strong background in Technology and/or Broadcast Procurement
- Proficient in critical thinking and data analysis
- Experience in handling deals and negotiations independently
- Skilled in contract negotiation and risk management
- Ability to manage expenditure areas and support category strategy development
- Proactive approach with proven problem-solving abilities
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV into Agash @ jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect procurement, Strategic sourcing, Software, Hardware, Cyber, Broadcasting, Cloud transformation, Network Security, infrastructure procurement, contract negotiation, Hounslow, WFH, Hybrid working, London