Global Software Procurement Lead - SAP, Salesforce, Oracle
Global IT Services Company
Location - Flexible & Remote base in the UK or Europe
Salary - Competitive package & benefits dependent on location
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leader in the IT Service sector is looking for a software procurement expert to join its ranks in Europe to lead a high-performing team managing a number of its critical high-value software spend sub-categories.
As the Global Software Procurement Lead, you will have primary responsibility for the key software mega-vendors; SAP, Oracle and Salesforce, and will manage a team resposnible for software sub-categories related to Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Sales and other Corporate areas. You will be reporting to the Global Software Procurement Director and be part of a small strategic group of global procurement managers who oversee the global software spend valued at over €500M, supported by a network of local market buyers around the world.
You will be the global point of contact for these key IT Software suppliers responsible for negotiating global enterprise software agreements. It's therefore essential that you have excellent knowledge of the global software licenscing landscape and exceptional skill in global contract negotiations to ensure the business obtains the most favourable terms.
You will be joining an organization that prides itself in its meritocratic style and promotes individuals based on their skills, ability, and deliverables meaning you can progress as quickly as you can demonstrate your motivations and talent to the leadership team. You will also have the advantage of being part of a global organization that highly values its internal mobility which will allow you to take on new roles and projects within other procurement teams across the business' global network.
As the Global Software Procurement Lead you will be responsible for:-
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders on all matters relating to global software services procurement
- Leading negotiations with top global software vendors including Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Ivalua, Coupa, etc.
- Providing leadership, training and guidance to your team of 3 global buyers to ensure their success
- Delivering long-term global category management strategy to leverage business volume and future demand
- Ensuring effective delivery of global category strategy across the network of local buyers worldwide
- Challenging internal IT business stakeholders on their requirements and cost budgeting
Necessary skills and experience required to be considered for the Global Software Procurement Lead position:-
- Proven track record of leading a global software procurement portfolio and managing relationships with top-tier global software vendors
- Degree qualified to BSc level as a minimum; Additional procurement qualifications or MBA highly desirable
- Experience in negotiating complex global contractual agreements for software services and software licensing
- Excellent communication skills in English; fluency in French, German, or other EU languages highly beneficial
If you are looking for a fast-paced work environment that rewards hard work and high performance with promotions and internal career mobility then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. As the Global Software Procurement Category Team Leader, you will be in a high-visibility position with the ability to impact a significant portion of the company's global procurement spend. You will be part of a highly talented group of procurement professionals to grow and learn alongside.
To register your interest in the position please share your most recent CV (English Version) with Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk