Specialist Global Procurement Consultancy
£50,000/£75,000 + Bonus + Package (Depending on Experience Level)
If you want to hear more about this role please reach out to Rohan at email@example.com
A market-leader within Procurement Consulting, this global pioneer has established a highly credible name within the industry. Their talented rank of Consultants have set a standard of excellence that has resonated throughout the Procurement world and is widely accredited for its best-in-practice strategic implementations across Advisory Services. This organization are now pursuing a Category Leader to bring excelled leadership to their elite class of Consultants.
This is the perfect opportunity for Procurement specialists to demonstrate their tenacity and quality alongside the industry's pinnacle. Working in collaboration with a vast array of Fortune 100 and SAP 40 global firms, this organization present continuous opportunities to collaborate on multimillion Procurement Consulting projects. Accordingly, you will deliver ground-breaking transformations in the Procurement function in line with varying client objectives and KPIs.
As a Category Leader, you will:
· Operate using diligent analytical and problem solving skills to drive the sustainable development of the globe's biggest players
· Be tailored in your approach to Advisory Services - accounting for diversifying stakeholder needs of both emerging SMEs and Fortune 100 organizations
· Instil leadership and ambition across a range of Procurement projects - such as Category Management, Procurement Transformation, Cost Optimization and more.
- Open to working within Consultancy - no prior Consulting experience required
- Extensive experience working across a global remit
- Degree from a leading University
If you are a high potential, ambitious Procurement professional looking to join a market-leading specialist Management Consultancy, please email copy of your CV to Rohan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: consultant, consulting, consultancy, procurement, procure, procuring, supply chain, supply chain management, supply chain consulting, procurement specialist, procurement consultant, procurement consulting, boutique consultancy, client services, client service, transformation, transformative, business consultancy, management consultancy, business consulting, management consulting, principal consultant, director, senior director, uk, London, England, midlands, Northampton, Coventry, birimingham, Nottingham, warwick, leamington spa, rugby