GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL TECH FIRM
SALARY: £60,000-£70,000 + £4,500 CASH ALLOWANCE + PACKAGE
LOCATION: SLOUGH (3 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
A thrilling opportunity to work with teams in Italy and North America to join the cloud transformation journey and aid with the necessary technology services and equipment. You will be driving strategic sourcing activities directly working with the Group Head of Procurement who will be your personal mentor in your professional development.
If you are a buyer with experience in the technology category and are looking for your next step, then this role might just be for you. You will be joining an organisation with a universal presence who are generating multi-billion£ in revenue! With advancements in their AI software and creating exciting new projects with their content software, this role has so much scope for an ambitious individual to thrive in!
Responsibilities of a Global Technology Procurement Manager:
- Collaborating with the Group Head of Procurement to develop and execute procurement strategies
- Oversee the technology category including hardware/software and Infrastructure (e.g., cloud, data centers, servers, and storage)
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure optimal deals, mitigating risk while maximizing value.
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead discussions with suppliers
- Work with legal teams to negotiate contracts, including Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work
Requirements of a Global Technology Procurement Manager - Technology:
- Strong background in Procurement with technology experience
- Proficient in critical thinking and data analysis
- Experience in handling deals and negotiations independently
- Skilled in contract negotiation and risk management
- Ability to manage expenditure areas and support category strategy development
- Proactive approach with proven problem-solving abilities
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV into Agash @ jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect procurement, Strategic sourcing, Software, Hardware, Cyber, Broadcasting, Cloud transformation, Network Security, infrastructure procurement, contract negotiation, Hounslow, WFH, Hybrid working, London