** INTERIM OPPORTUNITY**
Global Financial Services Firm - INTERIM Category Analyst- Networks / Telco - Transformation Project - London/WFH - £400-500pd Inside
My client is a leading global financial services firm providing products and services to clients to help them manage risk, cultivate talent and optimize benefits. They have offices across 33 different countries and over 46,000 employees worldwide.
They are now looking for a highly experienced interim category manager to join their award-winning function to manage the £multimillion Network Transformation project they are currently undergoing. A candidate with strong knowledge of network design, voice, data and internal networks as well as LAN, WAN exposure is of particular importance. You will be managing the end-to-end transformation process working with a range of business units to successfully direct the transformation delivery.
- Define a category strategy to manage Hosting, Service Management & End User Collaboration
- Manage a team of category specialists and coordinators
- Create a positive team working relationships and support the Head of Enterprise Technology and Procurement team strategy.
- Develop and manage Category plans and spend analysis data to develop future savings opportunities
- Lead the category team to develop category strategy / planning to address short, mid, and long-term business goals and objectives related to all spend with-in the category
To be successful you will have:
- Essential experience working in Networking/Telco Projects
- Have worked on high-value and highly complex projects
- They are looking for someone who would be open to a long term contract with a potential view to term the role permanent
- Previous experience in contracting in a global firm
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com