Procurement Contracts Manager - Not for Profit Organisation - £multi-million contract management - London (hybrid working) - £50,000-£55,000 + package
This is a fantastic new opportunity for someone who can use their knowledge and understanding of contract management to shape a clear strategy for the defined elements of all procurement categories.
In this exciting new leadership role, the Contract Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements of our contractual obligations, Procurement policy, and business unit objectives are met and fit for purpose.
You'll develop a central contract management procedure and system to provide guidance and support to stakeholders and manage contracts. This will be wide reaching and will include the financial monitoring and control of contracts, ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality compliance is maintained and that organisational procedures and objectives are achieved.
Procurement Contracts Manager role overview:
- Develop and implement contract management strategy, policy and procedures, system, working with stakeholders across all business units, finance, legal, health and safety and other relevant departments.
- Take ownership of the major contracts and manage in accordance with company policies.
- Provide training and guidance to all business units to ensure, managing contracts effectively and efficiently, consistency of practice across all services, reducing non-compliance and mitigating organisational risks.
- Convening all project management meetings to manage expectations, develop new business and ensure project success
- Utilising your experience in procurement to provide commercial and procurement advice to ensure maximal value, minimal risk and continued procurement improvement for all of your projects
- Take responsibility for the design, tracking and reporting of performance measures against agreed KPI and SLAs.
- A strong Procurement Contracts is a must
- A proven track record of working with multidisciplinary senior professionals
- Played a vital or supporting role in the procurement of projects and contracts
- CIPS qualified (or other relevant Procurement qualification) desirable
This nature of this dynamic and ambitious team of procurement and project experts makes this role one of the most sought after in the not for profit sector. With autonomy on £multi-million contracts, and career progression central to the organisation, this position is tailored to individuals seeking to make a substantial impact in a growing procurement market.
For more information please contact jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk