Global Direct Procurement Specialist / Rapid Career Progression / Industry-Leading FMCG / Coventry / Flexible Working / £35,000 - £43,000 + Benefits inc. CIPS Sponsorship
Are you a passionate procurement professional with direct procurement experience seeking a new exciting opportunity that provides great fast track progression? If so, this is the perfect position for you.
This global industry-leading FMCG is experiencing impressive year-on-year growth and is therefore seeking a Global Direct Procurement Specialist to join its growing team. You will be working amongst a great company environment that prides itself on developing its employees through providing a clear pathway for progression and various training/development initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively as part of a best-in-class procurement function whilst also working autonomously to deliver exciting procurement projects and aid development of creative procurement strategy across the end to end function.
Global Direct Procurement Specialist responsibilities…
- Strategically source a variety of direct procurement components and materials through developing expert category knowledge across the end to end procurement function
- Aid development of effective and creative procurement strategy for allocated categories
- Oversee supplier relationships throughout the sourcing process to create and maintain effective long terms relations
- Plan and execute project plans and timelines for assigned categories, with support from manager, and effectively prioritize procurement activities
Global Direct Procurement Specialist requirements…
- CIPS / degree desirable but not essential
- Demonstratable experience within the direct procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding strategic sourcing, stakeholder management and ideally exposure to the end to end contract management process
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: direct procurement, procurement category manager, senior buyer, FMCG, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, generalist, raw materials procurement, commodities procurement, procurement specialist