Procurement Third Party Risk Management Director - Global FTSE 100 - central London (hybrid working: 2-3 days in the office per week) - £75,000-£95,000 + Car + Shares + Bonus
Aggressively growing global FTSE 100 brand seeks outstanding Procurement professional to support CPO in leading the leading the design of the Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Transformation.
The company's Procurement Third Party Risk Management Director will be an ambitious individual that has progressed rapidly within leading FTSE 100 organisations, ideally working within multiple businesses to understand best-in-class and be able to bring it in-house.
Procurement Third Party Risk Management Director role overview:-
- Third Party Risk Management Governance Review - What data do they need to predict and protect against risk as well as satisfy regulator?
- Third Party Risk Management Risk Review
- End-to-End Process Review - How is Third Party Risk Management integrated with other processes (i.e. Buying Goods and Services, Contracting, Finance Systems) for a holistic view of third parties?
- Tech Review - Do we have the right tools to support the above?
- Lead the transformation program to design and implement the targeted strategies
- Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities across the program
- Manage the program governance, including project review and quality assurance to ensure successful execution of goals and stakeholder satisfaction
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
- Manage senior stakeholders including Chief Compliance Officer and Head of Legal Contracting
- Experience in either Procurement Functions or Third Party Risk Management Programmes
- Your past roles would be as transformation/program/management in sizeable transformation programmes in global corporations
- Experience in process improvement, user experience, continuous improvement, change management, operating model design, data analysis and visualisation
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not essential
Director level Procurement Third Party Risk Management Programmes positions are rare, so this FTSE 100 giant is offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate and curious individual looking to excel one's caree
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.