Global Technology Procurement Manager - High Ranking Global Law firm - £75-85k + bonus - Manchester 2 days a week with flexible working policies
This market leading and highly ranked firm, with offices in over 17 countries and over £1Bn in global revenues, is looking to bring onboard a senior IT procurement leader, to drive, shape and develop global technology sourcing strategies and play a key role in this high performing team.
As a Technology Sourcing Manager, you will get the opportunity to build and develop category strategies, with a focus on development stakeholder engagement across the group. You will also work closely with the new Head of Procurement who has been brought in to take this team to the next level, making this an ideal opportunity to shape a significant place as a leader in the years to come.
Technology Procurement Manager role responsibilities:
- Leading Sourcing Projects - you will lead large global sourcing projects from end-to-end, as part of virtual project teams with the aim to deliver cost savings and commercial improvements in the team
- Category Management - take ownership of global technology spend, work closely with technology stakeholders with the aim of building trusted, engrained relationships to develop category strategies for the long-term
- Leadership - take onboard this firms core values around diversity and it's people, taking the opportunity to drive people development in the team, but also look to inspire growth and excellence through your actions
Procurement experience required for this role:
- A proven track record of leadership within a procurement team specifically leading large global sourcing teams and projects within technology
- Must be well versed in working with Saas providers, managed service agents and cloud vendors
- The ability to inspire, build trust and lead within an already high-performing and respected team
- Degree level education & CIPS / MCIPS is ideal, however not essential
If you are a Technology Procurement leader, with experience of driving change, instilling confidence and up for the challenge of helping take this team to the next level, please apply through this domain or with a copy of your cv to George at jobsGB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, sourcing, strategic sourcing, IT procurement, technology, saas, software, cloud, telco, infrastructure, negotiation, cost-savings, leadership, legal, financial services, professional services, Manchester, North West, hybrid, home-working, degree, CIPS, MCIPS