Packaging Buyer | Procurement | Leading Global Confectionary Firm | West London (Hybrid) | £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus
To apply please contact Oskar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seize this standout opportunity to join a highly regarded FMCG firm and an ever-growing global procurement function. The organisation seeks an ambitious procurement professional to help drive innovation, cost savings and efficiency across the rapidly developing important business area of packaging for their diverse portfolio of leading confectionary products.
You will manage the end-to-end sourcing process across all the subcategories within packaging and strive to deliver a competitive advantage to this Global food giant. Packaging is a pivotal area for the company due to the volume of market leading products within their portfolio, as such there is excellent opportunity to innovate, improve sustainability and achieve costs savings. Within the role you will be responsible for strategic sourcing, managing supplier performance, contracts management and minimising risk to ensure procurement excellence.
The firm provides excellent opportunities to progress your career and make a mark on a large and thriving food organisation. The firm are offering a salary between £50,000 to £55,000, 10% bonus, future CIPS sponsorship and flexible hybrid working 3x per week out of their head office based in West London.
Packaging Buyer Responsibilities:
Take the lead on packaging procurement initiatives for a variety of subcategories by influencing, developing and implementing category strategies that will be utilised across a variety of regional locations. You will collaborate effectively with both local and international procurement departments to add value and improve spend and efficiencies across the wider business.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders as part of a wider procurement function, adding value to the packaging procurement function.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, establish terms of investment and budget for the related category and provides price forecasts, market intelligence and cost analysis.
- Progress your procurement career by working in a fast-paced environment for one of the world's largest and most established food companies.
Packaging Buyer Desired Background:
- 1 - 4 years procurement experience, experience of end-to-end sourcing practices.
- Packaging experience from strategy to execution - to establish credibility with customers.
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of progression and achievements in previous procurement roles.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - able to influence.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Purpose lead, agile, collaborative, resilient, positive.
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above / CIPS qualified)
Would you like to seize this unique opportunity and progress your career? To find out more and apply please send your CV to Oskar at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, buyer, junior buyer, assistant buyer, procurement specialist, indirect procurement, packaging procurement, packaging, GNFR, cardboard, recycling, supply chain, logistics, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, sustainable procurement, Food, FMCG, West London, London, Reading, Berkshire, Central London, Surrey, Slough, Watford, High Wycombe, Hammersmith, Fulham, Victoria, Earls Court, Barons Court, Kensington, Chelsea