Marketing Procurement Manager | Highly Regarded Household Utilities Brand | £75 - 85k + 15% Bonus | London or Bristol (Hybrid)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Oskar at jobsOE@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
This is a standout opportunity to develop your prosperous marketing procurement career within a highly regarded brand and an established household name. Join this rapidly expanding, fast paced and forward thinking procurement function and play an instrumental role in enhancing this utility firms success across their diverse portfolio of leading energy and sustainability services.
As a result of sustained growth, ever increasing budgets and recent expansion within the team, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this energy powerhouse's marketing procurement function. As the Marketing Procurement Manager, you will be solely responsible for circa £120 million worth of spend across marketing procurement sub-categories; media, creative agencies, PR and sponsorships for the market leading energy brand in the UK!
Seize this unbelievable opportunity to progress your marketing procurement career, play a vital role in delivering an abundance of exciting and majorly successful operations for a company that commands a leading presence in the market.
Marketing Procurement Manager - Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing procurement strategies for a variety of marketing procurement sub-categories, including but not limited to Media, Creative Agencies, PR, Sponsorship and Market Research; supporting the procurement strategy for £120+ Marketing spend.
- Work across a vast remit, collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to ensure that all strategies for these categories are aligned with the wider company objectives.
- Build and develop long-term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders from around the world.
- Deliver long term savings and add value as you strive to progress through this rapidly expanding, best-in-class procurement function.
Marketing Procurement Manager - Desired Experience:
- 4+ years of end-to-end Marketing Procurement experience, ideally having worked across a variety of subcategories within Procurement.
- Evidence of excellent personal achievements or rapid progression within a fast-paced, Blue-Chip organisation.
- Exposure to a national remit, with a specific focus on working with a diverse portfolio of suppliers. Possess a demonstratable track record of strong supplier relationship management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, being accustomed to interacting with C-Suite stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Present yourself with a can-do attitude, a will to win and the ability to be both dynamic and flexible in your efforts to drive forward the marketing procurement function.
- Possess the ability to coach and develop high potential junior staff.
- Degree + MCIPS (or working towards)
If you are an experienced Marketing Procurement Professional grasp this golden opportunity to join one of the most exciting firms on the planet.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Oskar at jobsOE@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, media procurement, marketing, media, production procurement, production, PR procurement, sponsorship procurement, creative agency procurement, Market research procurement, market research, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, contract management, indirect procurement, procurement manager, procurement, energy, utilities, sustainability, market leading, global marketing, global media, global production, London, Surrey, Hampshire, Greater London, Central London, West London, Bristol, Glasgow, Hertfordshire, Greater Bristol Area, North West London