Are bots better negotiators?
Renowned business leaders often talk about trusting their gut and are thought to possess an instinctive flair for success which simply can't be learned. But now, this "innate" ability is being challenged by the rise of real-time information.
In the current issue we look at how data science is taking root in procurement and supply management to enable more informed, insightful choices, and hear about the bots proving more fast and efficient at decision-making.
Also in this issue:
- CPO interview: Tidewater's Derek Bain tells us why he's been ditching exclusive global sourcing contracts
- Rising stars: Early career professionals share their thoughts on procurement's future development
- Skills: Learn how to manage the bullwhip effect, work in partnership with small companies and avoid burnout
- Case study: DeBeers use of blockchain and AI is maximising traceability and provenance of stones
- Analysis: With many of the world's supply chains leading to China, is the country entirely responsible for its super polluter status?
Read all featured articles in Supply Management magazine at:
VIEW SUPPLY MANAGEMENT MAGAZINE