Tanzania’s energy ministry has released a master plan mapping the cost of revamping its ailing energy sector by 2040.
The power plan, unveiled by the Tanzanian energy ministry on Monday, stated that 70% of the $46.2bn investment it seeks would be financed by debt and the remaining 30% would come from the government’s own resources.
☛ Want to stay up to date with the news? Sign up to our daily bulletin.
Receive email job alerts from Supply Management Jobs click here >
Not a CIPS member? Why not join CIPS to access a full range of benefits, including:
And much more.
Click here to join >