- Huge cost efficiencies possible with good procurement practice
- Range of tools, templates and guidance available to CIPS members
- Recruitment acronyms – de-mystified
The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) is pleased to announce a new knowledge partner – Hays Talent Solutions offering their expert insight on permanent and temporary labour recruitment services.
At an estimated worth of $921 (£739 billion) the staffing industry is a large spend category, which when properly managed can offer huge cost efficiencies. The partnership will offer CIPS members access to a range of tools and models on the CIPS website to cope with what is fast-becoming an increasingly complex area of spend.
Currently available papers cover:
- An overview of the skills shortages, increasingly complex regulation and constant technological innovation driving the ever evolving recruitment market.
- The terminology of the recruitment world, explaining the different concepts and models in plain English.
- Recruitment outsourcing, the benefits and how to know if it’s right for your organisation.
Andrew Coulcher, Director of Knowledge and Membership said, “Our knowledge partnerships are an extremely valuable source of knowledge for our members who need a variety of practical resources, insights and advice on a daily basis.
“We have been working with Hays for many years, and value their insight and input on the myriad of aspects in the recruitment sector. So I’m delighted to engage the expertise of their recruitment outsourcing division, on purchasing recruitment services, another area we can work together on as we develop a body of knowledge for the 21st century professional.”
Matthew Dickason, Global Managing Director, Hays Talent Solutions said, “Businesses today are operating in an environment that is more complex and more competitive than ever. As companies seek to compete and realise the benefits of a flexible workforce they face an array of regulatory complexities, skills shortages, global influences, economic trends and technological advances. We are delighted to be partnering with CIPS to offer procurement professionals advice and tools to overcome these challenges, and support them to resource their businesses better, faster and more cost-effectively.”
Find out more: cips.org/hays-talent-solutions
Trudy Salandiak; CIPS PR Manager; email@example.com; +44 (0) 1780 761576; 07554 400 731
Laura Clark; Global Marketing Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org; +44(0) 20 34650076; +44 (0)7834 902 901
About Hays Talent Solutions
Hays Talent Solutions is the outsourced resourcing division of Hays plc, providing RPO, MSP and SOW services to support businesses to better meet their goals with access to the best talent.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2016 the Group employed 9,600 staff operating from 251 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2016:
– the Group reported net fees of £810.3 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £181 million;
– the Group placed around 67,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 220,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 22% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 45% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 33% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA